These days, Mindful Colouring is often used in schools as some mental rest time for both teachers and students. However, it always relies on teachers finding new pages for students to fill in. This resource teaches you and your students how to create your own mandala. It includes:
- Background information on the meaning of the mandala
- A template for creating your own mandala
- A step-by-step instructional video by artist Kelly Mrocki
- Beautiful, restful Bansuri (flute) music to play in the background while you and your students draw
- Examples of mandalas in a few different cultures
I hope you find hours of restful, creative pleasure through this package.